Commercial food donations are easy to make and may earn you tax credits. St. Johns Food Share can pick up regular donations, and we are a 501(c) 3 nonprofit organization. Contact us if you want to participate in sustainable practices to keep healthy food out of the waste stream.
See all our food donors and community supporters – we couldn’t do it without you!
As 27-year members of the St. Johns community, our North Portland roots run deep. Our friends and supporters are too numerous to list. We have enjoyed donations of time, resources, materials and financial support from many throughout the years, and the need is ongoing. Recent donors and community supporters include:
- Charis Foundation
- Elizabeth A. Lynn Foundation
- Maybelle Clark MacDonald Fund
- Boeing Employees Community Fund
- Braemar Charitable Trust
- The Autzen Foundation
- St. Johns Center for Opportunity
- Timmco Insurance Company
- Metro North Portland Enhancement Grant
- Lester Viles North Portland Fund
- IBM Employee Foundation
- Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church
- Columbia Sportswear